At Fashion Hub Global we are committed to your rights to privacy and we will only use your data as detailed below.
https://www.fashionhubglobal.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Fashion Hub Global Ltd. , registered at 32a Broughton Court, Unit16, Broughton Street, Manchester, M8 8NN. Company No: ?, VAT No GB ?.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Fashion Hub Global may collect personal information (for example your name, email address, home address and telephone number) in the following circumstances:
– When you register for an account with us, subscribe to our newsletter or register a product. We may also ask you for information.
– Via surveys that Fashion Hub Global use for research purposes and request that customers complete, although they are not obligated to.
– When you use our website, such as your IP address, browser data and information we receive from cookies.
We also store details of transactions you carry out through the website and fulfilment of your orders including your delivery address if this is different to your home address.
Our website may use a website recording service, SessionCam, which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. We do not record passwords or payment details.
We may use this information in the following ways to provide our service to you as a user of the website, including processing and fulfilling orders:
– To carry our our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with newsletters and other information regarding features of our website or products which we think may be of interest to you.
– For marketing purposes, including personalised communications through a profile of your personal information.
If you have submitted your contact details to us for these purposes or otherwise provide your consent for us to do so to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer to identify you when you visit the website including to assist with logging you in to notify you about changes made to our website to help diagnose problems with our website or server, and to administer the website and monitor the website for the detection and prevention of fraud to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) and for marketing third party products and services to you, if you have provided your consent for this.
In using our website and submitting information to Fashion Hub Global, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Fashion Hub Global as described in the above section and Fashion Hub Global sharing data with third parties in accordance with below section.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Fashion Hub Global may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– For marketing purposes provided always that you consent to us sharing such information with third parties by notifying us via our website or in other communications.
– To our partners and service providers (for example people who provide technical services to the website) for the purpose of managing or administering certain aspects of our website, or to help us develop new services.
– If Fashion Hub Global or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation and/or in order to enforce or apply any other agreements between you and Fashion Hub Global or to protect the rights, property or safety of us or other website users.
YOUR RIGHTS – MARKETING
You will only receive marketing communications from us and/or third parties if you have consented to this when you provided your contact details to us (or if you have otherwise given consent to us for these purposes).
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes or request that you stop receiving information from us at any time. If you want to be removed from our mailing list, there is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of any promotional material we may send you, which will automatically remove you from our mailing list.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. We use cookie to keep track of the pages you and other visitors have been to on our website and to tell us whether you have visited the website previously in order to deliver a better service (such as storing information about your preferences and to recognise you when you return to our website).
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or other data which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password and any other login details confidential and with anyone. You will be responsible for all activity under your user name/login details.
The transmission of information via the internet is unfortunately, not completely secure. Although we are committed to protecting your personal, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
INFORMATION ACCESS AND CHANGING YOUR DETAILS
To change any of your registered details click on My Account and enter your login name and password. Once logged in you can change any of the details shown and click ‘update’.
You have certain rights to access information held about you and you can do this by writing to us at the address set out in the Contact Us section, found at the bottom of this page. You can also request us to correct any factual information we hold or delete any of that information from our records.
Phishing is the practice of deceiving someone into providing their details or confidential information, for example, falsely claiming to be a legitimate company when sending an e-mail to a user in an attempt to get the user to send private information that will be used for fraudulent activity.
We never ask our customers to send any personal details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we’ll ask you to change your details by following a secure link. If you ever receive a suspicious email claiming to be from Fashion Hub Global, please do not respond and let us know straight away.